Schedule of Workshops and Classes for Children & Adults
At The Art Rooms Professional Art Supplies
February 2017 to May 2017
Mixing it up with Acrylics and Beyond!
Carrie Reinking is our Acrylic Painting and Mixed Media Instructor for this three-session (2 hours each) series.
Learn Basic brush strokes and how to mix a variety of art materials on rice paper to create your own masterpiece! This class is perfect for beginners and intermediate students. Materials for this class will be
provided. Advance registration is required 410-939-6424. Deposit of $25.00 will hold your space!
Saturday, April 1, from 1:30 to 3:30.
Saturday, April 8, from 1:30 to 3:30.
Saturday, April 22, from 1:30 to 3:30
Cost: $80.00 ($25 non-refundable registration deposit is required).
H2O: The Watercolor Class
Learning the fundamentals of painting with watercolors with Liz Howshall, owner of The Art Rooms, during this 4-session (2 hour each) series that will introduce you to color palettes, basic drawing and watercolor techniques and applying watercolor to different surfaces using various techniques.
Session 1 - Sunday, March 5, 2017 (1:30pm to 3:30pm)
Session 2 - Sunday, March 19, 2017 (1:30pm to 3:30pm)
Session 3 - Sunday, April 2, 2017 (1:30pm to 3:30pm)
Session 4 - Sunday, April 23, 2017 (1:30pm to 3;30pm)
Cost: $100 ($25 non-refundable registration deposit is required)
A supply list will be supplied upon registration.
- Please reserve you class space early to avoid disappointing class cancelations!
- Registration fee is $25.00.
- Space for all programs is limitd to 10 participants. Sign up early!
- To Register for classes, call 410-939-6424 or email email@example.com.
- The Art Rooms provides materials for workshops only (workshops are a one day class).
- The Art Rooms does not provide materials for classes (classes meet multiple times).
- Beginners and experienced artists are welcome! Class size is limited to ensure individual attention. Students with varied skill levels work at their own pace and build self-confidence in their abilities.
Sunday, March 12 and Sunday, March 26 from 12:30 to 2:30: Mixed Media Painting
This is a 2 day class that meets with Lishamarie Hunter. Using a variety of art materials students will explore mixed media art form to create a painting inspired by Wayne Thebaud many dessert paintings. Great way to use the marbled paper from the previous class!
Advance registration is required 410-939-6424 and a deposit of $25.00 will hold your studio space. Cost for this one session class is $70.00. Supply list available upon registering for the class.
Sunday, April 9th from 12:30 to 2:30: Simply Jewelry Making
Using variety of wiring wrapping techniques we will make a mixed media piece of wearable art. You will learn basic jewelry techniques: jump rings, and wire wrapping. This is a very open ended class with endless possibilities for your jewelry box or just in time for gift giving. All tools and supplies will be provided.
with Lishamarie Hunter
Advance registration is required 410-939-6424 and a deposit of $25.00 will hold your studio space. Cost for this one session class is $55.00.
Just For Kids!
These classes are open to kids from 6 to 13 years of age. All Class materials for the "Kids Art Club" are
The Kids Art Club every Saturday during May 2017 from 1:30 to 2:30
provided! The cost of each class is $25.00 and registration in advance is required. Kids learn drawing and
painting skills using non-toxic materials. During each class (meeting date) your student will be able to
complete a project they can take home.
- Saturday, May 6 from 1:30 to 3:00
- Saturday, May 13 from 1:30 to 3:00
- Saturday, May 20 from 1:30 to 3:00
- Saturday, may 27 from 1:30 to 3:00
More Art Classes will be schedule so make sure to check with us!